In a special bonus episode of the Digital and Dirt Podcast, host Ian Dallimore spoke with a diverse range of industry experts and thought leaders in the Lamar Green Room backstage at the DPAA Global Summit, held in New York in October. The conference serves as a forum for discussion of the latest trends and innovations in DOOH.
In this episode, we capture some of the most insightful moments and compelling conversations that unfolded on the main stage featuring:
- François de Gaspé Beaubien, Chairman & CCO at Zoom Media (0:35-5:32)
- Kira Rich, Global Senior Product Marketing Manager at Google (5:40-12:16)
- Craig Benner, Founder & CEO at Accretive Media (12:25-19:47)
- Stephanie Gutnik, Global Chief Strategy Officer at Billups (19:55-25:09)
- Mikhail Damiani, Co-Founder at Blue Bite (25:15-32:21)
- Scott Fiaschetti, Senior Executive at Geopath (32:30-35:28)
- Alejandro Claboirne, Executive Director at Mediahub (35:35-40:12)
For the final two interviews, Ian passes the mic to a special guest host, John Bresemann, for engaging discussions with:
- James Denman, SVP of Global Strategy at Esprit (40:18-49:31)
- Jillian Zech, Sr. Manager of Digital Brand Media at Brooks Running (49:39-57:42)
If you missed this year’s DPAA Summit, tune in to the full episode, now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and other popular platforms, for all the highlights!