In Episode 16 of this season’s Digital and Dirt Podcast, Ian welcomes Adrienne Lahens, Global Head of Operations, TikTok Creator Marketing Solutions.
Through the conversation, Ian and Adrienne discussed:
- The TikTok Creator Marketplace (TTCM) creation story revolves around empowering creators and streamlining brand-creator collaboration. TTCM facilitates opportunities for nearly 2 million creators globally through an open application system.
- Micro-creators tap into specific communities, resonating with niche audiences in the creator economy. Tech on TikTok makes content creation accessible for everyone.
- The creator economy leverages digital platforms to monetize their content creation.
- TikTok’s Diversity Content Graph emphasizes interest and passion, transcending traditional follower-based metrics. Access to the creator economy is powered by technology, enabling global participation.
- From celebrity endorsements to today's dynamic creator-driven landscape, Adrienne highlights notable changes in advertising and evolving marketing strategies
To learn more about Adrienne Lahens and TTCM, tune in to the full episode now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and other popular platforms!